Monday 19 March 2012

Bible prayer reading: Psalm 1: 1-3: example 6

 1 Blessed is the one
   who does not walk in step with the wicked
or stand in the way that sinners take
   or sit in the company of mockers,
2 but whose delight is in the law of the LORD,
   and who meditates on his law day and night.
3 That person is like a tree planted by streams of water,
   which yields its fruit in season
and whose leaf does not wither—
   whatever they do prospers.


Bible prayer reading: example 6
Lord Jesus, in this morning, again I want to commit today into your hands. Lord, I pray for your tender mercy to be with me, just like the rising sun that comes to us from heaven, to shine on those living in darkness. Lord, may your light comes into my life to guide me through out the whole day, that I can glorify your name.

Blessed are those who do not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take, or sit in the company of mockers.

Read aloud on verse 1 and contemplate, then extend your prayer

Lord, open my spiritual eyes so that I  can see the truth, I can see the schemes of the evil ones and I will not fall into their traps, so that dark forces have no authority in my life and there is no hindrance for me to receive your blessings. Lord, pls give me your divine wisdom so that I will not be fooled and deceived by the evil ones. In Jesus mighty name I pray, amen!

Read aloud verse 1-2 and meditate on these verses.Extend your prayer for verse 2:
but whose delight is in the law of the LORD,
and who meditates on his law day and night.
Lord, your word is a lamp for me feet, a light on my path. Lord, let me find delight in your law. Lord Jesus, pls give me the spirit like King David who always meditates on your word, who always looks up to you because you are his great help.

Lord, open my spiritual eyes for me see you face to face, open my spiritual eyes for me to see all the wonderful works you have done in my life, so that I truly realize how deep and how wide is your love for me, so that I can sing praise to you and give thanks to you for all your greatness and goodness.
Lord, pls grant me a heart love you with all my heart, with all my soul, all my strength and all my mind. I want obey you and do all the works you want me to do, that all your wonderful plans for me will be accomplished. In Jesus name, amen!



Read aloud verse 1-3
Extend your prayer for verse 3

That person is like a tree planted by streams of water,
   which yields its fruit in season
and whose leaf does not wither—
   whatever they do prospers.

Thank you Lord for your assurance that those who delight in your law will be like a tree that yields its fruit.
Thank you Lord, I want to be like the tree that planted by streams of water. You indeed is the living water that brings life to us. I want to continue to celebrate your kindness and give you praise. Great is the Lord all mighty!  Great is the Lord all mighty! Great is the Lord all mighty!

Thank you Lord for reminding me, that those who delight in your law will be like a tree which yields its fruit. Thank you Lord for you are my provider, I want to proclaim fruitfulness in my life, fruitfulness in my spiritual growth, fruitfulness in my family lives, fruitfulness in my career, fruitfulness in my finance, fruitfulness in my gifting to serve others, fruitfulness in my relationship, fruitfulness in my ministry, fruitfulness in bringing lost souls into your kingdom…….etc. Whatever I do will be prospered because I follow your law and you are with me. Praise the Lord! In Jesus wonderful name I pray, amen!!!


for other explanations about bible prayer reading pls refer to example 1 & 4

now you can pray for  your pastors/chuch/ministry/leaders/nations/family members and loved ones...etc

No comments:

Post a Comment