Monday 4 June 2012

Bible verses: closeness to God

God will draw near to those who draw near to Him:
Come near to God and he will come near to you. (James 4: 8)

The Lord is near to all who call on Him
The Lord is near to all who call on him, 
to all who call on him in truth. (Psalm 145: 18)


We find God when we seek Him with all our hearts
13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. (Jeremiah 29: 13)

We are brought near to God through the blood of Jesus
13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ. (Ephesians 2: 13)

The pure in heart will see God
Blessed are the pure in heart, 
for they will see God.  (Matthew 5: 8)


Christ fellowship with the one who invites Him
20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me. (Revelation 3: 20)


No comments:

Post a Comment