Wednesday 23 May 2012

Bible verses: God's healing

New Testament Healing Scriptures
 1. He took our sicknesses and removed our diseases. (Matthew 8:17 NLT)
2. I give you power and authority over all unclean spirits to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease and illness. (Matthew 10:1 & Luke 9:1 NLT)
 3. Anything is possible if a person believes. (Mark 9:23; 11:23, 24)
4. I am the bread of life. I give you life. (John 6:33, 35)
5. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. (John 10:10 NIV)
 6. When handkerchiefs or aprons that had merely touched his skin were placed on sick people, they were healed of their diseases. (Acts 19:12 NLT)
 7. Your body is the temple of My Spirit and you’re to glorify Me in your body. (I Corinthians 6:19, 20 NLT)
 8. That it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth. (Ephesians 6:3 NIV)
 9. Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. (James 5:16 NLT)
 10. I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, (3 John 1:2)
 11. By his wounds you are healed. (I Peter 2:24 NLT)
12. He has delivered us from death, and he will deliver us. On him we have set our hope that he will continue to deliver us. (II Corinthian 1:10 NIV)
 13. Jesus saw the huge crowd as he stepped from the boat, and he had compassion on them and healed their sick. (Matthew 14:14 NLT)
14. He healed every kind of disease and illness. (Matthew 4:23 NLT)
15. He healed those who were sick. (Luke 9:11)
16. Because of your faith, it will happen. (Matthew 9:29 NLT)
17. All who touched him were healed. (Matthew 14:36 NLT)
18. The Son of Man did not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. (Luke 9:56a)
19. Stretch out your hand to heal and perform miraculous signs and wonders through the name of your holy servant Jesus. (Acts 4:30 NIV)
 20. Let anyone who hears this say, “Come.” Let anyone who is thirsty come. Let anyone who desires drink freely from the water of life. (Revelation 22:17 NLT)
 21. If you can believe, all things are possible to him that believeth (Mark 9:23; 11:23, 24).
 22. I am the bread of life. I give you life (John 6:33, 35).
23. The words I speak unto you are spirit and life (John 6:63).
24. I am come that you might have life, and that you might have it more abundantly (John 10:10).
25. I am the resurrection and the life (John 11:25).
26. Faith in My name makes you strong and gives you perfect soundness (Acts 3:16).
27. I stretch forth My hand to heal (Acts 4:30).
28. I, Jesus Christ, make you whole (Acts 9:34).
29. I do good and heal all that are oppressed of the devil (Acts 10:38).
30. My power causes diseases to depart from you (Acts 19:12).
31. The law of the Spirit of life in Me has made you free from the law of sin and death (Romans 8:2).
32. The same Spirit that raised Me from the dead now lives in you and that Spirit will quicken your mortal body (Romans 8:11).
33. I have given you My name and have put all things under your feet (Ephesians 1:21, 22).
34. I want it to be well with you and I want you to live long on the earth. (Ephesians 6:3).
35. I have delivered you from the authority of darkness (Colossians 1:13).
36. I will deliver you from every evil work (II Timothy 4:18).
37. Lift up the weak hands and the feeble knees. Don’t let that which is lame be turned aside but rather let Me heal it (Hebrews 12:12, 13).
38. Let the elders anoint you and pray for you in My name and I will raise you up (James 5:14, 15).
39. Pray for one another and I will heal you (James 5:16).
40. By My stripes you were healed (I Peter 2:24).
41. My Divine power has given unto you all things that pertain unto life and godliness through the knowledge of Me (II Peter 1:3).
42. Whosoever will let him come and take of the water of life freely (Revelation 22:17).
43. Beloved, I wish above all things that you may…be in health (III John 2).

The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him. Psalm 28:7 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment