Sunday 19 February 2012

Bible verses: God's love

Psalm 139: 1
O Lord, you have search me
and you know me

Psalm 139: 2
You know when i sit and when i rise
You perceived my thoughts from afar

Psalm 139: 3
You discern my going out and my lying down
you are familiar with all my ways

Matthew 10: 30
And even the very hair of my head are all numbered

Genesis 1: 27
God created man in his own image

Act 17: 28
For in him we live and move and have our being.
As some of your own poets have said, "We are his offspring"

Jeremiah 1: 4
The word of the Lord come to me saying.
"Before i formed you in the womb i knew you."

Ephesian 1: 11
All things are done according to God's plan and decision, and God chose us to be his own people in union with Christ because of his own purpose, based on what he had decided from the very begining.

Psalm 139: 15-16
When my bones were being formed
carefully put together in my mother's womb

Psalm 130: 14
I praise you because you are to be feared
all you do is strange and wonderful

Psalm 71: 6
I have relied on you all my life
You have protected me since the day i was born

1 John 4: 16b-17
God is love, whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.
In this way love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgment because in this world we are like him

1John 3: 1
How great is the love the father lavished on us, that we should be called children of God

Matthew 7: 11b
How much more will your father in heaven give good gifts to thoese who ask him.

James 1: 17
Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming from the father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

Matthew 6: 32b-33
And you heavenly father knows that you need them
But first seek his kingdom and his righteousness and all other things will be given to you as well

Jeremiah 29: 11
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Jeremiah 32: 40-41
I will make an everlasting covenant with them. I will never stoping doing good to them and I will inspire them to fear me, so that they will never turn away from me. I will rejoice in doing them good and will assuredly plant them in this land with all my heart and soul. ( "I" here referring to the heavenly father)

Jeremiah 33: 3
Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.

Deuteronomy 4: 29
If you seek me with all your heart, you will find me.

2 Thessalonians 2: 16-17
May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed and word.

2 Corinthians 1: 3-4
Praise be to the God and father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
the fahter of compassion and the God of all comfort,
who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in
any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggGwDrxrC2k

No comments:

Post a Comment