Saturday 14 April 2012

Bible prayer reading: John 17: 20-26 (example 8)

John 17: 20-26
Jesus Prays for All Believers
    20 “My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, 21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. 22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one— 23 I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.
   24 “Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world.
   25 “Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me. 26 I have made you[e] known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them.”


Bible prayer reading: example 8
Lord Jesus, I want to give thanks and glory to you. I want to sing for joy to the Lord, I want to come before you with thanksgiving. I want to proclaim that you are the King of kings, Lord of lords, the sea is yours and your hands formed the dry land. I want to bow down in worship.

Let the sea resound, let the rivers clap their hands, let the mountains sing together for joy, let them sing before the Lord.


Thank you Lord, for letting me know that you also pray for me in heaven.  Thank you for your care and love for me. You are indeed my rock, my deliverer, my refuge, my shield and my stronghold.


Lord Jesus, just as you and Abba Father are as one, please let me have unity with you so that that I am more like you, so that i can share my testimony and give glory to you and more will come to know that you are the Messiah, the savior of the world. Hallelujah!!!


Lord Jesus, let me be with you, where ever I go, let me and those around me see your glory by all the wonderful works you have done, in my life and the lives of others. Lord Jesus, let me encounter you in a wonderful way, everyday, and let me experience your love again and again so that I am capable to love others, cause you first love us.

Lord, let me have your divine wisdom to face all challenges that I encounter, though I need to face all these trials but I am not afraid cause you are with me. Teach me Lord, so that I learn to overcome all these trials and growth from these experiences. Like the case of Joseph, he was sold to Egypt by his brothers, but your beautiful plan was good, where Joseph was eventually raised up to be the ruler in Egypt. You have sent Joseph ahead of his brothers to save their lives by a great deliverance (Genesis 45).

Lord Jesus, though the schemes of the enemies are evil, you will turn things around for your good purposes and your plans. Lord, teach me Lord and I will obey your law, so that I can overcome all these challenges, I can experience a great deliverance from all these wicked schemes and I sing victory and give glory to you. I want to proclaim that becuase my hope is in the Lord, my strength will be renew; i will soar on wings like eagles, i will run and not grow weary; i wll walk and not be faint. In Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen! Amen! Amen!


note: now you may pray for your church/nation/leaders/ministry/etc

No comments:

Post a Comment