Saturday 7 April 2012

Bible prayer reading: example 7: resurrection

Bible prayer reading: example 7
Topic of contemplation: Resurrection


John 11: 25-27
25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; 26 and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
 27 “Yes, Lord,” she replied, “I believe that you are the Messiah, the Son of God, who is to come into the world.”

1 Peter 1: 3-4
3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade. This inheritance is kept in heaven for you

2 Corinthians 5: 1
 1 For we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven, not built by human hands.



Prayer:
Lord Jesus, thank you for giving me this day and I can seek your face early in the morning. Thank you for the cross and thank you for your amazing grace to bear my sins and shame, because of you my life is renewed. Thank you Lord, because of you I am a new creation and the old has gone. Thank you for your resurrection that I hope for the future.

Lord Jesus, you are the resurrection and the life, and those who live in you will never die.

Yes Lord, because of your resurrection power that gain victory over death is with me, I can overcome challenges and difficulties, I can gain victory over dark forces. Abba father, you have rescued me from the dominion of darkness and brought me into the kingdom of the Son he loves. Through Lord Jesus I have redemption and forgiveness. Thank you Lord for all the wonderful works you have done in my life, I want to give praise to you, not only for what you have done but for who you are. Hosanna, the Lord most high!

Thank you Lord I am now been justified by your blood. You redeemed us not with perishable things like silver or gold, but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect. You are the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for our sins but also for the sins of the whole world. How deep and how wide, indeed, is your love for us.

Lord Jesus, thank you for your promises that not only I have the living hope but I have entered into your kingdom and into an inheritance that can never perish, which is kept in heaven. You reminded us that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven, not built by human hands. Then we will be with you forever and ever. Thank you Lord for such a wonderful plan you have for us.

Therefore while I am still live with this earthly tent (body), please mold me, transform me so that I am more like you and give glory to you. Lord, let me encounter you every day, and be refreshed by you, please lead me in my walk with you, everyday, until you call me to the heavenly home. Let nothing separtes me from you love, from now on and foerver. In Jesus’ mighty name I pray. Amen! Amen! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment